WINTER IS COMING AND THE 2018 EXTERIOR PAINTING & CONTRACTING SEASON IS CLOSING
SAVE YOUR SPOT ON OUR CALENDAR
SCHEDULE YOUR EXTERIOR PAINTING AND PROJECTS TODAY BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE
iPaint and Contract, Inc. | Glen Cove, New York |
Call iPaint today to secure your spot on our calendar before the season ends. The cold weather is just around the corner and we are booking up fast.
Use these tips to insure that you are prepared for winter. If work needs to be done, call iPaint today as spots on out calendar are filling up fast.
- Take a walk around tour property and look for any signs of disrepair. If you see items that need work schedule it before the winter weather hits.
- Make sure that exterior walls have no cracked, blistering, or peeling paint where weather and mold can enter.
- Check for rotted and exposed wood. Use a screwdriver to probe the wood trim around windows and doors and on railings and decks. Get it taken care of before the damp and cold weather makes it worse. Repairing damaged and deteriorated wood can be an expensive repair later.
- Caulk and seal up windows to reduce drafts and prevent heat from escaping your home. Weather strip your garage also.
- Make sure your gutters are clean and free of leaves and debris. Look at the base of your home for pooling water than can become an ice hazard and damage your foundation.
- Prepare your deck by cleaning it and any deck furniture. Cover and store clean furniture in a protected area. Move pots indoors. remove soil from larger planters to prevent cracking.
Our customers recommend us to their family and friends for a reason. With our guarantees, FREE estimates, on-time appointments and superior quality workmanship, iPaint and Contract, Inc. has become the top choice in painters for the North Shore, Long Island and NY Metro area.
We build relationships with our customers like no one else.